FLAWLESS SKIN TUTORIAL
My skin broke out because of this maybelline foundation!! the dream mouse ones!! i guess it doesn't fit with my skin!! I am trying to upload a video once a week!!! well i will try!! but yeah i really did not feel like making a video because of my hideous skin! but hey is reality and most of us go through this and why not put it out there! so i gathered up some courage and went for it! lols and also there are some quick tips on how to give your face a youthful glow!! what it is apply a creamy highlighter or a sheer pearl eyeshadow! before you apply you powder! it will look more natural! i used to apply it after i powdered my face and by the end of the day it would look too shiny and oily looking! so by applying it before hand it will give your face a subtle glow!!
products I used and info on how to use them!
1. moisturize your face and eye cream! is very important regardless of how you skin look! the moisturizer will actually protect your skin from the makeup! it makes a thin barrier between your skin and makeup so the makeup doesn't get in your pore!! i use this korean skin line my mama got me is from LACVERT ion blue. Not the greatest but it does its job!
2. concealer! the key point to faking a flawless skin is using concealer to hide all of your "mistakes" i am using Almay's concealer. if you break out easily i would recommend a medicated concealer. :)
3. brighten up your eyes! i have dark circles and bags under my eyes so by brightening up under my eyes it makes me look energetic and youthful! you can use a really light makeup powder or one of my favorite Loreal's bare natural eye concealer it is a mineral makeup is powder at first and then turns liquidy-ish I love it! it looks very natural and really brightens up my face!! the trick is to apply it all the way down to the bottom of your inner cheeks so your whole face will brighten up! and give you that youthful glow!
4. Highlighter! i been really into using my highlighter lately! the best one out there is from Benefit! i am eyeing that one! but for now i am using Revlon's beyond natural highlighter! is creamy then turns powdery! is great! apply it on the inner corners of your cheeks and all over your cheeks! also the T-zone (forehead and nose bridge) and a little bit on your cheeks for an amazing glow!
5. Powder your face! I am using loreal's bare natural face powder! just dabbing a little bit and lightly applying it on my face with a kabuki brush! just to blend it everything and my skin tone will look even!
6. Sponge! get a makeup sponge and wet it! then dab it all over you face to set your makeup so it'll look natural!
7. Then i apply your favorite cream blush! i am using maybelline's whipped strawberries! just dab it on your cheeks!
8. eyes: i am using a silvery eyeshadow and just applying a little bit on my lids, then lining my eyes with a brown eyeliner! to make it look more natural and so it'll last throughout the day use a brown matte eyeshadow and with a slanted brush go over you eyeliner! the curl your lashes and mascara time!!
9. Lips: i am just using a lipgloss to keep this look naturallllll~~~
and you are done ladies! this should take less than 1o minutes! a fresh natural look for an everyday look!!! hey don't hide your face anymore or be insecure!! SHOW IT OFF BABBYYY!!!