Elisa's Makeup Diaries
so skin care routine is very important! is an investment to your skin! everyday you applying toner, moisturizer and sunscreen will benefit you in the long run with youthful skin! but day time skin care is important but i personally think NIGHT TIME skin care is the MOST important. And here are the reasons:
1. your skin rejuvenates and produces new skin cell when you sleep
2. applying night mask & eye cream will help the rejuvenating process thus building new skin cells and repairing your skin
3. try to sleep between 10pm- 2am or lay down and close your eyes that's when your skin cells will reproduce the most
4. try to sleep 7-8 hours a day! there is a korean saying that those who sleep a lot are beauties 잠 많이자면 미인돼요
5. drink 7-8 cups of water throughout the day and drink a glass of room temperature water right when your wake up and before you go to bed
6. to prevent breakouts tie your hair in a pony tail when you go to bed so the oils from your hair won't get into your pores
7. wash your pillow cases often
These are some tips for easy habits that could change your skin! they are simple but very effective!
-ingredients: Aloe vera gel (for sensitive skin)
-apply aloe vera gel all over skin (try to say away from eyes) and go to sleep!
-aloe vera has vitamin E and healing properties this will help with scars, uneveness, bring brightness to your skin and nourish your skin
-ingredients: Vitamin E capsules (the pills you take my mouth, clear gold gels)
-poke a whole with a needle and get the natural Vitamin E oil and apply it on your eyes like an eye cream!
-This eye cream is natural since most creams have vitamin E content you are applying this all over your eyes which is very nourishing and effective. When you wake up your skin will have absorbed all the oils leaving your eyes dark circles free and wrinkle free!
well these were some tips and tricks! hope you liked this post! and i wish your youthful skin!!
"Let's be young forever"-katy Perry (teenage dream lyrics)